Grab Holdings Inc. better known as Grab, is a Singapore-based multinational company founded in 2011. Before we talk more about Grab, let us have a look at some of its amazing stats:
- According to CNBC, Grab has a customer base of more than 187 million.
- In 2018, Grab generated a revenue of approximately $1.3 billion.
- Comparatively, next year in 2020, Grab revenue figure turned to $12.5 billion.
- In 2019, Grab’s daily booking account is more than 46 million.
- According to Wikipedia, Grab has more than 6000 employees in their staff.
All these stats show that Grab is ruling the market with its successful business model. Along with this, the credit for Grab’s current market position also goes to its user-friendly and feature-rich app. On the other hand, if you are not aware of how Grab works, you need to understand the Grab business model.
Undoubtedly, Grab is constantly unlocking achievements; there is no doubt about it. Now, as you have witnessed the instant growth of Grab, do you want to be the next big thing in the market? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Therefore, it would be fantabulous to plan your on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app for your business to accomplish your ultimate business goals.
Do you know how much it costs to make an on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app? Well, it is one of the most important questions for the business ranging from bootstrappers to leading entrepreneurs. Don’t worry! This blog is the key to all these queries of yours. So, let’s get started;
Why Create An On-Demand Ride-Sharing Grab Clone App?
In the past few years, on-demand taxi booking services have completely transformed the way we book taxis. Also, this digital transformation has encouraged people to startup their taxi businesses to earn a gigantic income within a short period. At present time, 90% of taxi bookings are done by smartphone users using on-demand taxi booking apps. On the other hand, 65% of people around the globe use online taxi booking services.
Note: Grab is the first Asian company to launch an on-demand taxi booking service. So, if you are also based in Asia and want to make an on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app, it is the perfect time to capture the market. All you need to do is hire the best mobile app development company in the USA to develop an on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app for your business.
How to Make Your On-Demand Ride-Sharing Grab Clone App Stay Ahead Over Other Competitors?
If you want to create a ride-sharing Grab clone app for your business, we recommend you examine other leading taxi-booking apps like Uber, Lyft, and Ola. Now many of you must be thinking of what features can make your ride-sharing Grab clone app stand out in the market, right? However, things are not as simple as you think. Adhering to the concept of the Grab clone app is fair enough. But, it would not only be great but also improve the chances of success of your mobile app; if you add your unique business components into it.
In this case, you can reach out to Meeraki Software Solutions, one of the best mobile app development companies in the USA. Moreover, at Meeraki Software Solutions, we have highly skilled and tech-updated teams of developers experienced in developing such kinds of apps that sync your business needs.
Grab Clone App – Functionality
Firstly If you want to make an on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app, it is extremely important to understand the Grab business model. On the other hand, if we talk about the Grab clone app functionality, remember the app is not for you but your customers so, it should be user-friendly and easy to operate, just like the original Grab app. Here are some of the steps to book a car at Grab:
- Book In Just 2 Taps: Enter your pick-up and drop-off locations to get your estimated fare.
- Get A Driver: Grab will help find you the nearest available driver.
- Track Your Driver: Know your driver’s location and estimated time of arrival in real time.
- Arrive Safely: Share your trip details with loved ones for added safety or even just to let them know you’re on your way.
This easy-to-operate approach of Grab makes it a prime choice for users. Make sure you know all the ins and outs of your Grab clone app so that your users can use your Grab clone app without any hassle.
Grab Clone App – Services To Include
Furthermore, If we talk about the services to include in your Grab clone app, we recommend you make a list of highly used services based on your target audience and geolocation. Moreover, it would be great if you work on the diversity and versatility factors of your Grab clone app. For example: Along with taxi service, Grab also offers 9 other services, such as:
- GrabCar – You can use this service if you want to hire a driver for the whole day or for several hours.
- GrabHitch – It’s the carpool service by Grab. You can share the cab with other passengers and divide the fare.
- GrabShare – This service is a friend carpooling version where you can share the ride with your friends. Moreover, the ride fare will also be divided accordingly.
- GrabCouch – Using this service, you can hire a large van/minibus service. Moreover, this is a useful service when you need a ride for a group larger than 10 people. Additionally, Grab offers buses for 13, 23, and 40 seats.
- GrabShuttle – GrabShuttle is a full-fledged bus renting service. This service is useful for school trips, corporate outings, and more.
- GrabFamily – The service is for families with small kids. Moreover, GrabFamily service offers very comfortable conditions to ride with children by offering child restraints and other additional safety features.
- JustGrab – JustGrab is an instant car service. You can use this service when you are in a real hurry. By making a double-tap, you will be able to get the closest available Grab vehicle for your travel needs.
- GrabPet – Do you take your pet everywhere you go? If yes, then GrabPet is for you.
- GrabAssist – These services are for people who need special assistance. Hence, in this type, the vehicle and driver are equipped to handle and offer wheelchair-enabled rides to people.
However, the list is endless. We just give you a rough idea by showing various services for your Grab clone app. You can take an idea and make a list of services that you want to include in your Grab clone app.
Grab Clone App – Features To Include
Before we proceed to how to make an on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app, it is important to work on the feature set that you want to include in your Grab clone app. Following are the panels of your Grab clone app:
- App for Customers – This panel enables customers to conveniently order a ride.
- App for Drivers – This panel is for drivers. Using this, they can manage their rides and other driver-related data.
- App for Admin – Using this pane, the admin can control all the web-panel to manage drivers and orders.
To demonstrate, here is a table showing some suggested features for your on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app:
|Customer Panel Features||Driver Panel Features||Admin Panel Features|
|Fare Estimates||Rides Invitation||Users Management|
|Payment By Cash||Start & End Trips||Drivers Management|
|Cashless Payments||Quick Signup & Enrollment||Driver Tracking In Real Time|
|Your Travel Route In Real-Time||Start/End Duty For The Day||Payments Module (Cash & Online)|
|User Profile With Ride History||Payment Collection (Cash/Cashless)||Ride Tracking & Management (GrabTaxi/Car/Bike/Share/Hitch|
|Contact The Driver Via Call / Chat||Request For Training, Code Of Conduct Etc.||Reports & Analytics|
|Real-Time Tracking Of Drivers With ETA||Accept/Reject Trips||Pricing Management|
|Easy & Quick Signup Using Mobile Number||Review The Customers||Offers & Coupon Code Management|
|Select Your Pickup & Drop Point And Request A Cab||Ride History & Collections||Reviews & Rating Management|
|Coupon Codes For Discounts||Apply For A New Mobile Phone||Deliveries Management With GrabExpress|
|Review & Ratings For Drivers||Pickup & Drop Items Under GrabExpress||Support Module (Both For Riders & Drivers)|
|Delivery / Shipping With GrabExpress||EMI Management For The Grab Mobile Device||–|
|Save Favourite Locations For Quick Access||–||–|
|Share Your Current Route With Family For Safety||–||–|
|Variety Of Options: GrabTaxi, GrabCar, GrabBike, GrabShare Etc.||–||–|
How To Make An On-Demand Ride-Sharing Grab Clone App
Once you finalize the features that you want to include in your Grab clone app, the next step is to learn how to make a Grab clone app for your business. Following are the steps on which you need to work to make a Grab clone app:
Find The Right Mobile App Development Company
Do you know which is the best company for your Grab clone app development? No! We recommend you choose the most reliable mobile app development company in the USA that can help you guide all the elements required for the success of your Grab clone app.
Choose The Resources of The Company
Once you choose the mobile app development company in the USA, the next step is to find the perfect set of resources. If you are not technically sound, we recommend you discuss every aspect of your business so that the company can assign the most accurate professionals for your Grab clone app.
Get The App Design
Once you have your team of professionals, next you need to jump on the design of your Grab clone app. In this stage, you need to finalize the look and feel of all the panels of your app so that the UI/UX designer can work on the final design of your Grab clone app.
Front-End & Back-End Development
It is the most important step for the development of your Grab clone app. First of all, you need to decide on the development technology for the front end of your Grab clone app. Secondly, you need to work on the back-end elements of your Grab clone app for smooth functioning of your Grab clone app.
Testing The App
Once your Grab clone app is ready, it’s time to test it thoroughly. In this step, everything is tested by software testers, from Automation to Beta and several other tests are done to make sure that your taxi app is working perfectly.
Launch & Update
The final step is to launch your Grab clone app into the market. Generally, app development companies used to do it on stores, like App Store and Play Store. We recommend you discuss this with the mobile
Note: We recommend you choose the best mobile app development company that can also help you provide 24/7 support for your Grab clone app.
How Much Does It Cost To Make Grab Clone App
The cost to make an on-demand ride-sharing Grab clone app depends upon customization and various other factors. Moreover, the following are some of the main factors on which the cost of your Grab clone app depends:
- Design of the App
- App Platform (Android/iOS/Hybrid)
- Development of the Backend
- Web Development (Included or Not)
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance Tests
The cost of your Grab clone app depends upon the above-mentioned factors. Additionally, the cost of Grab clone app development varies from company to company. It would be great if you discuss your project along with the things that you want in your Grab clone app to get an accurate estimate of the price. However, the cost of developing a Grab clone app could range from $5000 to $8000.
Build Your Own Grab Clone App Now
Having an outstanding on-demand Grab clone app for your business can take your business to the next level. So, if you have finally made up your mind to create a Grab clone app for your business, then it is the right time to kick-start your business. Crush your competitors with your versatile Grab clone app and take your business to new heights.
Meeraki Software Solutions is one of the best mobile app development companies in the USA. Moreover, we have experience working on tons of clone apps, that’s why we know what is needed to make an app successful. So what are you waiting for? Discuss your project now!